You have 24-hour access to your accounts via a secure, automated phone service. It offers many – although not all – of the features of Internet Banking and is very easy to use.
Wherever you are in Australia, you can obtain your account balances, transfer funds between accounts, and check previous transactions and even BPAY bills. First time users should call our member services staff for their access code. Then simply call 1300 366 767, choose from the selection menu and you will be guided through the process of your enquiry or of making your payment.
By simply calling 1300 366 767 from any touch tone phone and following the voice prompts, you can:
- Check your account balances
- Have your last five transactions read to you
- See if funds have credited your account
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Transfer funds to selected third party accounts
- Obtain interest earned for the last financial year
Apply for Telephone Banking
If you have any questions, please contact us