Do I have to be a member to open an account?
The Credit Union is a mutual financial services organisation and as such is owned by its members, each one of whom is a shareholder. Part of the account-opening process is to open an account.
Eligibility to join is exclusive to employees or retired employees of the Woolworths (Aust) Limited group of companies and their family members. Learn about becoming a member.
How much do I need to deposit to open an account?
The value of the deposit required varies with each account. Check our comparison table for more details.
How do I make deposits to my account?
You can arrange to make deposits to your account by
– Direct credit of payroll or other income;
– Transfer from another savings or transaction account;
– Internet or Telephone Banking transfer;
– Over the counter at any branch of the Credit Union Credit Union; or
– With your Redicard/Visa Card at any branch of Australia Post which has a Bank@Post facility..
How do I make withdrawals from my account?
Accessing your money will depend on the particular features of your account. If you require more information on each facility please refer to the accessing your funds section of the site.
How often will I receive information on my account?
Statements are issued six monthly.
Account Balances are available through our Internet and Telephone Banking services and Statements are available through our internet banking service
If you have any questions, please contact us